Friday 15 January 2016

Viktor Vauthier

Viktor Vauthier is one of my favourite photographers purely due to his simplicity and how he captures the expression of the models face. he is a relatively low profile photographer with only a small following however, he very underappreciated in my opinion. his photos are taken with film cameras which adds a clean and fresh effect to the images. I also like his use of shadows in some of his photos which I intend to attempt to replicate when creating my magazine as I think it helps to add depth to the photo which can therefore make it more interesting.




If I was to try and take photos inspired by his work, I think that the fresh faced look would be harder to achieve as that is very much dependent on the model used which in his case is a professional. despite this, his use of simple backgrouds could be easy for me to imitate, as this is what I have access to in terms of my magazine backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment